Monday, September 22, 2008

Peyton Elliott is Three

Today we celebrated Peyton's third birthday. It started out with a trip to the doughnut shop, then off to KDO. He brought some cupcakes he help make to share with his friends. They sang Happy Birthday twice during the day for him. Then this afternoon I took him to watch his favorite thing, Daddy's football practice. We then went on to dinner at the food court (one of his favorite places to eat) and got a cookie from the mall. On the way home, we surprised him and took him to the Pet Store and let him pick out a fish. He of course was very orignal and named him Nemo. It was a pretty exciting day in the mind of a three year old.

Peyton,
Happy birthday! You have brought so much joy into our lives. I couldn't imagine my life without you. It seems just like yesterday that you were my "little tiny baby" as you would say. You are a true blessing and I am so glad that I am your Momma. Thank you for keeping us laughing everyday. You are so special and I can't wait to see what God has in store for your life. Your Daddy and I love you soooo much...more than you will ever know!

Born 9-22-05, 8:22 a.m.
9 lbs 8 oz, 19 3/4 inches
One year old...

2 years old...
Tonight with his new fish, Nemo...

3 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday, Peyton!!!

Hollie said...

Happy Birthday Peyton!! He's adorable:)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Peyton! Love the fish! how fun. :)

Powered By Blogger