Saturday, November 3, 2007

Talking up a storm

Peyton said his first big (7 word) sentense this week! He's been talking for awhile now but it's like in the last couple of weeks it's really picked up and you can understand him more and more each day. It's like a switch has been turned on. The other day I went by Mom's house to pick up Parker's football outfit and she asked him, "Peyton, did you go to the football game last night?" He replied, "Ya, I went to the football game." He said it so clearly. Mom and I looked at each other and couldn't beleive how big he sounded. He normally would have just replied, "ya" or "no." I was proud of him saying a 7 word sentense, however the funny part was his first big sentense was actually a lie. We did not go to the Jr. High football game the night before that she was referring to. I guess I'll next have to teach him not to lie. Oh and by the way, he now can spell the first 3 letters of his name. You ask him how to spell Peyton and he says, "P E Y." We'll work on the rest later.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger