Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fall Carnival

Tonight we took the boys to the fall carnival at our church. Peyton was a Chicago Bears' player and Parker was a football. It was a lot of fun. (For those of you that don't know, Josh is a big Bears fan.) I think Peyton was pretty overwhelmed with all the games. Parker had fun ridding around in his stroller with lots of people leaning over him and telling him how cute he was. After the carnival we went to my parent's house to let Peyton Tick or Treat. When they opened the door he said, "wick or weet." It was so cute. They gave him a bag of M & M's and he got so excited. I also need to give a shout out on here to my Mom who was able to put together Parker's football outfit this morning. Thanks Mom. You're they best!



2 comments:

Sara Neufeld said...

Fun blog! I love Parker's football costume!!

Jill said...

I need to know where you got that football costume!! If Porter isn't something Kansas State next year, a football would be perfect. We need to steal your idea. :)

The boys are adorable!! I bet they had a blast.

Powered By Blogger