Sunday, November 18, 2007

Busy weekend

This weekend we had a lot happen. Some of Josh's family was in town from Texas and we had a great time hanging out with them. Friday night Shiloh won the 2nd round playoff game. Yea! This coming Friday we play at home against Lavaca. Saturday night we took Josh's cousin, Kristy, and her daughter, Macy, to the "Lights of the Ozark" parade on the square in Fayetteville. There were a ton of people there and we ran into a few people from our connection group and let the kids watch the parade together. The Christmas lights were beautiful. I'm sure we will go back a few more times. I remember going every year when I was growing up however, this was the first time for us to see the parade. Last but not least, this morning I was baptized. Our Lord is so faithful and I praise Him for all he is doing in my life! Here are some pictures of the boys with Kristy and Macy....and a car that looked like a razorback-ha!







No comments:

Powered By Blogger