Friday, March 19, 2010

Good Night from Peyton & Parker

(3/24/10 UPDATE: The boys are doing good in their new beds and we are all getting sleep at night. PTL! Peyton sleeps on the top bunk and Parker sleeps down below. The only downfall is they like to talk and laugh together before falling asleep. But at least they're happy and eventually fall asleep at a decent time. The first night Parker cried for a few minutes for his crib but after being reassured he's a big boy, he went on to sleep and hasn't mentioned the crib since that night. Sooner or later I'm sure they may have a rough night but for now all is well with this new sleeping arrangement.)

To make room for baby #3 we are now letting the boys share a room. Their new bunk beds and bedding arrived today and they are beyond thrilled! It should be an interesting night since they have never slept in the same room together and Parker's never been without his crib. Right now I'm hearing lots of giggling coming from their room. When we moved Peyton to his big boy bed it was a disaster so I'm preparing for the worst. Please Lord, let this 7 month pregnant Mom get some sleep this week.


9 comments:

Ashley said...

CUTEST THING EVER!!!!

Mom/Nana said...

I see 2 little angels!!!!

The Bertram's said...

Soooo sweet! They are going to LOVE sharing a room! Hope you got some sleep. I can't believe you are already seven months - it's seems like I just saw you yesterday at Wal-mart and you had just found out you were pregnant! Crazy! Hope to see you all soon.
Devin

Julee said...

Those are precious bunk beds and precious boys in them!! :) Hope you all got some sleep!

A Wedding Story said...

Could they be any cuter?

Katie said...

Cute little boy bedding, Kate!

Superchikk said...

I am dying to know how it went! I think we're getting close to moving Caedmon to a big boy bed, but I'm holding out as long as I can.

BUT, I saw that bedding you got in th PBKids catalog and was instantly covetous! I would've bought it for him if I had a big bed to put it on! Maybe it's a good thing that he's still in his crib!

Claire said...

Oh how precious!

Cxx

Lindsey said...

So sweet! Love that last pic!! There new beds are too cute! ;)

Powered By Blogger