Saturday, August 2, 2008

Little Rock, Hoover & Rosemary Beach

Last week Josh had a 7 on 7 football tournament in Hoover, AL. My mom and I took the boys down to watch. Last year I wasn't able to go because Parker was almost ready to come into the world so it wasn't a good idea for me to be nine hours away from home. The boys did very well in the long car ride, thanks for the many movies they watched on the way down. We also stopped by my Grandparents house for a nice visit in Little Rock.

After the tournament we drove four hours to the beach. We stayed at Rosemary Beach which is near the Seaside/Water color area. It's so beautiful there! Mom came with us to help with the boys which was a huge blessing. They love their Nana so much. We missed my Dad because he had to stay behind and work.

Anyway, we are back home now and Josh is gearing up for football practice to start early Monday morning. I can't believe that our summer is slowly coming to an end. I'm sad about it but at the same time ready to be back on a more nornal schedule. Above are a few of the pictures we took while we were away. I finally figured out how to make a slideshow however, I posted it in the wrong order.
Powered By Blogger