Friday, April 18, 2008

Random pictures

Not much has been going on at the Floyd house this week which has kinda been nice. Last week was so busy. I think we had something every night so it's been nice to just stay at home the last few days. However, I did manage to take a few pictures of the kids.
Parker LOVES bathtime, especially in the sink. He's been eating puffs for awhile now so we let him start eating crackers last week which makes a huge mess. That calls for lots of baths.
Peyton loves his "night-night" (aka: blanket). But Josh and I can't stand it! He's been doing better without it if I hide it in the laundry room during the day. I think it's time to cut part of it off again to make it smaller.
I'm taking Parker to get his pictures made this afternoon so I tried on his outfit to make sure it still fits. He's been growing so fast I just had to double check. Last week when he was at the doctor he weight 19 lbs 6 oz.
Peyton standing in front of our new kitchen table. He loves sitting up high with us.
Tomorrow Josh and I are taking the boys to the Tusla Zoo. We promised Peyton over Spring Break but when I got sick our trip had to be delayed. It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend so it will probably will work out better this way anyway.

2 comments:

Angela said...

We've been thinking about going to the zoo. You'll have to tell us how it goes.

Jill said...

Oh my gosh, we have the same table!! Great minds think alike I guess. :)

Powered By Blogger