Wednesday, March 16, 2011

First Time Visitor

Last Friday, Peyton was at GiGi and Poppy's house. Josh and I had gone to dinner with friends from our church. And when we came to pick him up later that night, he had a surprise for us. He had finally decided to pull his loose tooth by himself! It had been hanging by a thread all week. He was so proud of himself.


He wanted to take a picture of himself with my camera too.

That night the Tooth Fairy came to visit the Floyd House for the first time! She left a few dollars under his pillow and he was so excited. Now Peyton tells me the tooth beside it is loose. I can't believe we are already to this phase in his life. He is getting so big! As much as I want him to stay five forever, I find that each new stage is so much fun!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger