Friday, March 11, 2011

Brotherly Love

My boys keep me on my toes at all times, all three of them. It makes it hard at times but I still wouldn't trade it for the world! I love them a ton. I especially love to hear my big boys laughing, playing ball and just talking together. They do that a lot. However, it's not always so pretty between Peyton and Parker. There are fights. BIG fights. But one thing I've learned about boys is they get over things quickly. Sometimes, so quickly I have to laugh because I am not that way. I need to work on that more.

Anyway, couple weeks ago had been one of those day....with a few fights in it. And this is how I found them when I went to check on them before I went to bed.


Still after our crazy day, they wanted to be together and Peyton had snuck into Parker's bed. It made me smile and thankful that they have each other.

The next day I went into Jack's room while he was suppose to be napping and I found this happy boy playing and to my surprise pulling up. I had to grab my camera. I caught this smile as his brother's were walking into his room. He was so proud of himself.

The next day we lowered the crib. =)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger