Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Parker!

Today my sweet Parker turned three years old. We had a weekend full of celebrating but here's some pictures from his family birthday party last night. We ordered pizza, had a cookie cake with "Daddy's truck" on it and three pink candles (pink is his favorite color-ha!), opened lots of Toy Story presents along with his new soccer goal, and played in the back yard with Peyton and cousin Reese.





I got this idea of all the pictures from my friend, Rachel's blog. It was fun looking back at all his pictures.


Parker,
Happy 3rd Birthday! You bring so much joy into our family. You are so special to us and I'm so proud to be your Momma. I can't believe you are already three. You are growing up so fast. We love you!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, Parker! He is getting so big!

I love the family picture! Y'all are precious!

Kari Beth said...

okay, so i LOVE that parker's favorite color is pink! that just cracks me up. your boys are precious, kate! all 3 of them!

okay, that picture idea is the best! i was trying to figure out a way to display all elle's elephant pictures at her 1st birthday! and, i just figured it out. that's perfect.

Powered By Blogger