Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I am so thankful God has chosen me to be the Mom to my two precious boys. I couldn't imagine my life without them in it. They make me smile and laugh everyday and I LOVE them to pieces!!! Josh did a great job helping them pick out gifts for me. They gave me beautiful flowers and a giftcard to a spa.

This was taken yesterday before we went to church.


Below is a picture of my Mom and the boys last summer in Watercolor, FL.   I love her so much and so do my boys! My Mom is one of my best friends and I know I can ALWAYS count on her. She does so much for us, too much to list here! Thanks Mom for everything and for being such a wonderful Nana to our boys!
Below is my Mother in Law, Jeana, with Parker. I have the best MIL ever! She is so sweet. I am thankful we are so close and always have a great time together. Jeana, thank you for raising Josh and doing such a great job. We love our GiGi.

The month of May always involves a lot of celebrating at our house. Tomorrow is Josh's birthday (#29!!!), Wednesday is my MIL's birthday and the following week my niece, Reese, will turn 2! It's always so much fun and we eat way too much birthday cake for one month!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You have such a precious family! And such cute boys! We just love Peyton. I'm still laughing about your Mother's Day card from him!:)Glad you had a great day!

Julee said...

Thank you for your prayers! We had a great little visit with Ronnie and Jeana after church on Sunday. They are such sweet people and had such encouraging words! I am actually feeling very hopeful that we have caught this early. I know God will get us through this trial! Thanks again for commenting and for yours and Josh's prayers. I love the pic of you and your sweet boys! Jen told me about your mothers day card and it made me laugh!! :)

The Jordon Family said...

Kate, that is a sweet picture of you and the boys! You all are a precious family..

Ashley said...

Kate- Mothers Day looked great for you! You look awesome! ;) Look forward to seeing you again soon, I miss ya!

Powered By Blogger