Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

We went to a cookout last night at my parents house for Memorial Day.  My grandparents, Rick (my brother), Nick (Josh's brother) and his family all joined us over there for Dad's smoked BBQ and to swim in their pool.  Enjoy the pictures below.

Parker and cousin Reese on the pool steps
Peyton trying to drink the water-gross!
I love this smile!

This made me a little nervous but Parker's not scared of anything!
Reese loved this swing.  This was the same swing I used when I was a child.

Meredith and I enjoying strawberries shortcake with our feet in the hot tub.
Rick and Josh

Uncle Nick, Josh and the boys.
My Mom and I
The boys with my Grandparents. 

The boys with my Dad.  They love their Grandaddy!


3 comments:

the Pinkerton family said...

Wow, Parker is pretty fearless! :) Looks like you had a great time - loved the pictures!

Ashley said...

Adorable pictures, looks like the greatest weekend! The boys are so precious Kate! Thanks for your note tonight, I miss you too! ;)

Lindsey said...

I loved how your niece was in the swing that you used to swing in! So cool that your parents kept that!!! =)

Powered By Blogger