Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm Back

It's been a month since I blogged and I can't believe it. However, I always find time to check my friend's blogs but have forgotten about my own blog. Anyway hopefully I won't be so bad about updating in the future.

One of the many things that happend since I blogged last was we celebrated a State Championship for Shiloh's football team. The coaches and players had a great season and it was so fun to be a part of it all. Here are the seniors and coaches after the big win.

I'm so proud of Josh. All the coaches work so hard during the season. Parker had to miss the game since he was sick with a cold and asthma. Thanks to my Mom for taking such good care of him that night!

Below are pictures from from our Christmas. Each year the boys get older, Christmas gets more fun! We have a few of our own family traditions which makes it special. Some are: Going to to the Fayetteville Square to see the lights (a few times), waking up in the mornings looking for our Elf on the Shelf, lots of baking including making a special birthday cake for Baby Jesus, reading the Christmas story, and spending lots of time with family and friends.

Here's our Christmas card for 2009.

Decorating and eating Christmas tree cookies.

Parker was just a tad bit excited about all the sugar.

Parker's Christmas program for KDO.

Parker and cousin Reese.

Leaving cookies and milk for Santa, along with stocking to be filled.

Reading with Daddy at bedtime.

Checking out the white Christmas we had and loving their new swords and scooters Santa left them.

My boys with me on Christmas morning.

Parker rockin' his tool man accesories.

Parker was SO excited to get a Train and Track Table.

Peyton LOVES playing with Football Guys and was happy to get the Texas team to add to his collection. (It's crazy how obsessed he is with these!)

Christmas night we slowly all started getting sick. First, was Parker with an asthma attack. After getting some meds and a breathing treatment he is feeling much better. (He also had a cold and fever during all this, poor guy.) He is on a new inhaler that will hopefully stop all these asthma flair ups he's had this winter. Then Josh went down with the stomach bug the next day. And both my boys threw up my the car. It was SO gross and a very bad night! Today was the first day we were all well again. I'll leave you with a picture of Parker getting a breathing treatment at the doctor's office. I'm still praying for mercy and hoping all this sickness stays away from me.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Kate, love your Christmas pics!

So sorry to hear about Parker. My heart goes out to you. We have been doing those with Z on and off since he was 6 weeks old. Poor little guys.

Kari Beth said...

Poor Parker! Glad that everyone is better and I'll pray that you don't get anything! Only 2 more weeks until you find out? I'm getting so excited! Can't wait to know! Hope to see you soon.

Julee said...

Glad you are back! And I loved your christmas card and the kiddos pjs on Ronnie and Jeana's card! precious! Hope everyone is starting to feel better! Happy New year!

Powered By Blogger