Monday, November 9, 2009

Peyton's First Choir Debut

(I posted three new entries tonight. I'm trying to get caught up before I got too far behind.)

This fall Peyton has been going to our children's choir program at church. He has really enjoyed it. Last night was their first time perform in the service for us. On the way to church, he told me he was just going to stand on stage and not sing. However, once he got up there he did sing plus added a few moves. ;)




I put a video of one of the songs Peyton sang on youtube. The link is HERE.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

KATE! This is adorable!!!!!!!

John, Brittney, and Trevor said...

Hi Kate!! I found your blog through a friend of mine and was so excited!!
The boys are getting so big. Haven't been to church in awhile with our new addition to the family and a BIG CONGRATS to you on your soon to be new addition! :) Hope you don't mind me checking in on ya'll occasionally!

Powered By Blogger