Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter and Sick Parker

Easter morning Parker woke up sick.  Luckily, we didn't have to miss church on Easter because my Dad had gone to an earlier church service and was able to watch Parker for us.  My Mom was singing in the choir for both services.  I'm so glad Dad came to the rescue!  Church was awesome and I'm so thankful we didn't have to miss it.  My brother-in-law, Nick, preached the last service and did so good.

This is what Parker did while we were at church.  My poor baby.
Here's Peyton and cousin Reese after the service.  They were getting ready to head to Poppy and Gigi's house for a big Easter lunch.

For Easter lunch Josh's parents had my parents, my grandparents, Nick, Meredith, Reese and the four of us over for lunch.  It was a lot of fun.  Here are my boys.  Parker wore his outfit for just a few minutes so we could get a few pictures.  Doesn't he look pitiful?  =(
The boys with cousin Reese.
Easter lunch at their new kid table.
Gigi put this little bunny in the kid's baskets and Parker loved it.  This was the only time he smiled all day.

I wish Parker had felt better and could have enjoyed the day hunting eggs and other Easter activities like his brother did.  Parker is now feeling much better and back to his normal active self!

3 comments:

Annie said...

poor Parker. He's such a sweet happy boy, it's weird to see him like that. Glad he's back to normal though.

Ashley said...

Poor Baby! They are so sweet Kate... all the kids are precious! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!! ;)

Superchikk said...

It's terrible when they're sick, but extra awful when it's over a holiday. Glad he's better!

Powered By Blogger