Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lots of pictures from Tulsa

This past week Josh took the football team to Tulsa Camp. It's something Shiloh goes to every summer. It's always fun to go over one night and watch the team. This year my Mom went with the boys and I. We decided to make it more than a football trip. We did lots of shopping at Utica Square and even took the boys to the Tulsa Aquarium.

Extra FYI: In March Josh and I told Peyton we would take him to the Tulsa Aquarium during spring break. However, the day before we were supposed to go, I got sick and had to go to the emergency room. Peyton was with us and saw the small aquarium in the corner of the hospital waiting room. He was so excited and started saying, "I'm in Tulsa! Look at the Fish!" Since Josh and I knew at the time we wouldn't be able to take him we just decided to let him believe that he really was at the Tulsa's Aquarium we had promised to take him to. Is that bad parenting? He's only two years old so we figured we could get away with it for the time being.

Anyway, this time we took him to the "real" aquarium and he loved it! Peyton watched the movie Finding Nemo on the way over and so now he is obsessed with Nemo! Parker even enjoyed seeing all the fish more than I thought he would. I'm sure we will take the boys back again.
My Mom with Peyton
The boys looking at the sting rays.
The scary scuba diver that Peyton didn't like.
Peyton and I feeding the turtles.
A shark is swimming behind us.
After we saw all the fish we went over to Tulsa University to watch Shiloh play. We even surprised Josh and brought him his favorite, a slice of Oreo cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.

Daddy and Peyton
Nana and Parker
The four of us before the big thunder storm came. The tornado alarms went off around midnight. Luckily everything ended up being fine.
On his way home watching Nemo.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger