Sunday, February 10, 2008

Birthday fun!

Last week I turned 26. So Josh and I went out with some of our friends the Kennedy's, Slaughter's, and Neufeld's. Zach's birthday was two days before Matt and I's so we all celebrated the same night. We got sitters for the kids and went to the new Shogun (yes, that included strobe lights, standing on our chairs while everyone clapped and sang Happy Birthday and some great fried rice.) Then after all that we went back to the Kennedy's for some dessert and games. We love to play games together! It was a great evening and full of laughter. Thank you guys for making it so special! Here are some pictures.
The boys...
I love these girls...
Not sure what was going on here...
Happy Birthday to us!
Tomorrow I'm taking Parker to his 6th month check up and I'll post more with his stats. :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger